What is CBD ?
Cannabidiol — also known as CBD, is a key active compound found in Marijuana and hemp plants.
It has similar medical benefits as THC, only it’s nonpsychoactive and Cannabidiol, possess anti-inflammatory properties. While with CBD you will not feel stoned, just very relaxed and at ease. It’s a fabulous natural pain killer.
The use of topical cream on joints may help to reduce both inflammation and pain. In some cases, people even experienced imporvement in joint mobility.
Although there is no sufficient research in humans, CBD is already known for relieving pain and even depression symptoms without the mind-altering effects of marijuana. It may also ease symptoms of aliments like chronic pain and anxiety.
Relevant terms for discerning different types
- CBD isolate: pure CBD, with no THC or other cannabinoids
- Broad-spectrum CBD: contains different types of cannabinoids, but doesn’t include THC
- Full-spectrum CBD: contains all of the plant’s cannabinoids and THC
CBD Pain Salve by Also Organics$79.99 – $129.99
Quickly relieve aches8.0/10
Protects sensitive or injured skin8.5/10
Non-GMO and organic ingredients10.0/10
- Protects sensitive or injured skin
- Promotes healing in the body
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Made in the USA with organic hemp
- The 500mg CBD dose may be too little for people with severe pain
- CBD cream with THC, better for pain relief.